Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Made In The 80's

There is not much to dislike about growing up in the late 80's and early 90's. Neon wind suits, New Kids On The Block, slap bracelets, stirrup pants, trapper keepers, caboodles, pogs, Lisa Frank... The list goes on.

Being the innovator that I am, I have to assume I chose to combine a number of these iconic 80's and 90's staples on more than one occasion.

For example: stirrup pants paired with a neon wind suit jacket, while wearing a NKOTB slap bracelet and carrying a trapper keeper filled with Lisa Frank folders at school... MIND. BLOWN.

The late 80's and early 90's were pretty incredible by way of trends - some even making a comeback now (I'm talking to you, neon accent pieces and flannel shirts!). With such fashion forward thinking, along with necessary sass for days, I apparently felt that modeling was a realistic career choice as is evident by this week's Throwback.

Thank God I was made in the 80's, am I right?! Without my beautiful mind thriving during these specific decades, the world would have been deprived of such genius....


#ThrowBackThursday



No comments:

Post a Comment