Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Favorites

Oh, hello there blogosphere!  Once again, I am falling short on my duties as a "blogger" - whatever that means... 

  • Birthday Celebration - last Saturday, I celebrated 29 years young with my parents and in-laws.  It does kind of sound terrible when you put it in writing, but everyone gets along so well and we always have a great time when we get together.  It was good to see everyone!  We went to an amazing chef's tasting dinner at Ripasso, immediately followed by some sketch comedy entertainment at Second City.  It was perfect!

 





  • Mom Wear - This was too funny not to post - sorry, Cassie!  It has been brought to my attention that my best friend is turning into my mother.  By that, I mean she has now deemed it acceptable to sport matching sweat pants and sweat shirt combos as "around the house" attire.

I have no idea why this will not load right side up, but I hope the integrity of the picture remains in tact.


  • Unexpected Gifts - I received two pretty stellar unexpected gifts this week: a sweet shark mug from my friend, Olivia (I am obsessed with sharks, have been my whole life), and a new pair of shoes, compliments of Hope Solo!

 
 

  • The Movies - I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have seen a movie in the theater.  Not to be a downer or anything, but I have not been since well before the whole Dark Knight Rises fiasco.  So...it has been awhile.  We are going tonight to see Argo, which I heard is an amazing flick.  I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment