Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yes, I Am Alive

Contrary to what you may have thought, I am still alive and well.  Great, actually....just busy.  I know, the same old song and dance.  Blah!

Truth be told, I have no idea how to transition back into the day to day life of a blogger?!  So instead, I am going to simply re-cap what I have been up to.  This way, you will now know what has restricted me from fulfilling the needs of my dear, dear blogger following....of 3. 

Enough of the excuses, check out some of the cool projects that have been monopolizing my time below!


Grammy nominee, Elle Varner, partnered with CLEAR Ultra Shea for activities leading up to Music's Biggest Night.  Fans voted on her hairstyles for different events, including the red carpet!  Check out the winning looks:
 
 
 
 
Rising star, Allison Williams, has teamed up with Simple Skincare!  Checkout Simple's Facebook page to learn more...
 
 
 
 
More to come on Fashion Week (once I can go back and enjoy the shows and new looks on display for the coming season)...  In the meantime, check out the behind-the-scenes action during one of our TRESemmé shows here:
 
 
 
 
The always stunning Heidi Klum is continuing her work with CLEAR.  We just shot again at the end of January and will be launching the new assets soon!
 
 
 
 .....and these are only the items I am able to tell you about at this point.  Be on the lookout for some new and exciting activities surrounding Magnum Ice Cream and Lipton too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment