Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

T-Zero Countdown App - have you seen this thing?! It is amazing. You can set it to count down to even the second before your plane takes off!



EL Ideas - we have reservations there with friends this weekend. It is supposed to be fun and interactive - I will let you know if they allow me into the kitchen to play sous chef!



Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant - yep, I'm one of those. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I just read all three of these in about three days in preparation!



Broad City - these girls are just....I don't even know. Hilarious does not even do it justice. Think: female Workaholics.  With Amy Poehler as Executive Producer, how could this possibly be bad?!



Louisville Cardinals - so I did not win my billion dollars as expected, but the Cards are my last glimmer of hope to win some cash in my work bracket pool. This guy has it right:




No comments:

Post a Comment