Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

Shark Attack Collection by House of Harlow - Two of my favorite things! Sharks and HoH, not the attacking... Not only would many of these compliment my existing shark tooth pieces, they are inspiration as my shark cage diving experience sneaks its way up on us!




Business Class - I head out to Istanbul tonight, which is a lovely 12 hour excursion from Chicago. Luckily, it IS a direct flight and my client opts for business class travel accommodations. Small victories...



World Cup Victory - In their first match-up in the 2014 World Cup, the U.S. defeated Ghana 2-1 on Monday night. It wasn't pretty, but it got the job done. Next up, Ronaldo & company!



Engagement! - Congrats to the happy couple! Tuesday night marked the official start of the Pukita-Bullock engagement era.




Steve Carell's College Yearbook Photo - I saw this posted as someones Throwback Thursday photo yesterday. I couldn't help but think that Michael Scott would be so impressed...




No comments:

Post a Comment