Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Claire & Jason - From the bottom of my heart, thank you. They are taking me in as their child for the next 3 months. Week 1 down, success!



New Digs - It's official, we are full time residents in Edwardsville now!



My Little Pukita - Cheers to Katie as she embarks on her new career journey! You will be greatly missed, but I'm sending nothing but well wishes for you!



Starbucks Gold Card - I registered a gift card and put the app on the phone, thinking it would be convenient for payment purposes. Next thing I know, they are keeping track of my drink intake and challenging me for more. The competitor in me cannot stop purchasing drinks daily until I get those 30 stars! 



Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthdays are in order on the 2nd and 3rd for Trav and Randi respectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment