Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorites

In-home physicals - so crazy easy and convenient.  Obviously, it is no fun to have your blood drawn, but I have to say that when done from the comfort of your own couch, not so bad!  Turns out my hubby really stresses out about needles.  Not me, "cool as a cucumber" according to our lovely nurse.  Uh, thank you!  Also an added bonus - you know that juice cleanse I bitched about so much?  Lost 5 lbs....  I am sure it was water weight and it is back by now, but I was shocked.  B was down 8 pounds!  I think that scale the nurse is traveling with must be off by a few pounds?!


Food - SOLID food.  So very happy to have you re-introduced into my diet.  We are still eating healthy, but this weekend we will give ourselves a free pass to splurge a bit!  At least for one day.


Enfuse Med Spa Sale - apparently I am a "preferred" client of theirs.  They hooked me up with a SUPER cheap deal on a new laser hair removal package.  I will now be getting my legs done.  Woohoo!


Birthdays Galore! - There are many that I have missed in posting (shout outs all around to the following: Nana - 76!  Travis - 30!  Randi - 32!  Aimee - 24!  George - 3!  Claire - 30!  And coming up on Sunday, Kari - 31!).  People really must prefer getting down over the winter time, so many fall babies! 


The G-Family Cancellation Policy - Nailed it.  That is what happened today when my husband cancelled our flights, hotel and car rental at the last minute for a previously scheduled trip in November.  Turns out, if you tell people that your wife is bed ridden from pregnancy and can no longer fly, hotels will banish their cancellation policies.  Noted.  And the airline was just dumb enough to change our flight times without our consent, so we weaseled our way out of that one too.  BOOM!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment