Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

Friday! The perfect day for a fun and simple post.... I have a lot of favorites this week:

  • Girls on HBO - if you have not had a chance to catch this show, you definitely should.  I see it is getting some strong criticism, but my husband and I are loving it.  What are your thoughts?!   
  • No chip manicure - amazing!  I cannot believe I have not tried this until now.  No smudges, chips or imperfections and I am told it will last for at least two times as long as a normal manicure.  We shall see!
  • NFL Draft - I love everything about the NFL and Draft weekend always gets me so excited for the season ahead.  Here's to success in rounds 2-7 for my Cincinnati Bengals - Who Dey!
  • Cucumber, tomato and onion salad with feta cheese crumbles - so easy and delicious. Just add a little olive oil and salt/pepper to taste.  I cannot get enough of this!
  • FaceTime - my husband has been gone all week and now that we are both spoiled with our own iPads, this has been a great way for us to communicate when one of us is on the road.

What are you loving this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment