Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • Renaissance Faire - I cannot say for sure it is a favorite yet since I will be attending tomorrow, but how could it not be, right?!  A group of us thought it would be fun to check this out.  Albeit, this was a plan made over drinks last weekend, but... something different for a weekend activity nonetheless!

  • Hands Free Calling - I do not normally drive to work since public transportation is an option - ya know, doing my part to help the environment!  However, yesterday I had meetings out in the 'burbs and the blue tooth in my car made the drive home much more bearable!  I now understand why my brother calls me every day on his way home from work. 

  • New Shoes - I found them on sale at Zara.  I need more flat sandals in my life and thought, what better way to broaden my collection than by purchasing a pair on sale?!  I cannot wait to style these with some old outfits to create new looks!

  • Bachelor Party Fun - It is a "guys weekend" as my better half and a group of his friends are making the journey across the country to Seattle as we speak!  Here's to a weekend of fun for the groom:



  • Beautiful Weather - Well, at least for today!  Even if it will be short lived, it is a more than a welcomed break in the hot, humid mess we have been living in these past few weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment