Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not Enough Hours In The Day....


OOPS - THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP YESTERDAY!  EVERYONE, PRETEND YOU ARE TIME TRAVELING....

I feel this way often, but this week has been so much worse than normal.  I apologize for the lack of posting, I have been quite slammed at work, prepping for not one, but two international presentations that will be taking place tonight at 11:30pm-12:30am and then again tomorrow morning at 3:30am-4:30am.  Work all day and present all night, back to work shortly after.  The never-ending cycle! 

This in addition to the husband being out of town, my brother (whom I love dearly) calling me every single day (in the office) while he is on his way home from work, and the millions of errands I need to take care of before the end of the week, let's just say I am going to need a very large, stiff drink come Friday. 

It is just, one of those weeks....as they say.

After tomorrow morning, I hope to be somewhat back to my bad ass self, vowing to become a more religious blogger.  I promise when my life is a little less work-crazed I will start writing topics of actual substance!  I swear I am much more intelligent than I am letting on....

To prove it, here are some upcoming posts that I already have brewing in this little mind of mine.  As an added bonus, they are all likely to require actual thoughts, points of view and, perhaps, even proof that I have legitimate writing skills?!

  • When Dogs Cry

  • What We Can Learn From the Kardashians

  • Nearing 30

  • A Big Kid At Heart

  • Breaking Up the Band



  ...get excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment