Tuesday, July 3, 2012

God Blessed Texas

Or so we were told by country music act, Little Texas, anyway.  That is debatable at this point, but I will be able to provide an in-depth review next week.  The husband and I (along with his parents) are making the trip down to Houston this afternoon to spend the 4th of July with my parents. 

I have never been to Texas, so this will be an interesting experience since this is now "home" to my family.  I am keeping an open mind - I love new travels!  Plus, I am pretty excited to check out the new digs.

Texas is a clean slate for me as I pretty much know nothing other than the following:


Instead, I leave you with this on the eve of our nation's independence:

(WARNING: The following video contains explicit language and may be deemed offensive in nature by some.  It in no way reflects my own views and opinions and should be viewed solely as light-hearted humor.  Not interested?  Don't watch.).


 


No comments:

Post a Comment