Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • Baby Bonacci - Calvin Lewis Bonacci made his debut into the world at 12:16am this morning.  He weighed in at 8.1 lbs and was 21 inches in length.  Mama and baby are doing well. 



  • U.S. Olympic Trials - More to come on this, as it deserves a post all to itself, but the 2012 Olympics are quickly approaching and the trials have been airing on TV for a number of sports - gymnastics, swimming and track & field.  For me, the swimming is where it is at - I cannot get enough and cannot wait until London!




  • Air Conditioning - We hit the 100 degree mark yesterday and trust me when I tell you it was completely miserable.  The air was so thick and muggy - just gross!  On the flip side, I am staring out the window to complete darkness at 11:25am.  Looks like a storm is a brewin'!



  • This Guy - because he has been gone all week!



  • The Girl Who Played with Fire - This one took me much longer to read than the first one.  I just could not get into it at first, but it finally picked up.  I have about 100 more pages to go and cannot put it down!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment