Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sedona Bound

Ahhhh....  So much to do, so little time.  My hubby and I are heading out west tomorrow morning for our 1 year anniversary!  Our actual anniversary is on Monday, but we are heading to Phoenix tomorrow for the day/night to spend time with my grandparents and then heading up north to Sedona early on Saturday morning.

We got married out in Sedona last June and could not wait to make it back out there!  We are staying at the same place we got married at, L'Auberge de Sedona.  If yo have not been there, I highly recommend you go!  The hubby has never been to the Grand Canyon before, so we are going to make a day trip up to the south rim so he can see what all the fuss is about.  It is truly amazing, so I am excited for him to finally see it.  Plus, I am a total rock nerd so I get into that kind of thing.  Seriously, I was obsessed with rocks, stones, gems, etc. as a child. 

Other than that, the plan is to go hiking everyday, enjoy some great food and hospitality, and - above all - relax.  We are really looking forward to it!

P.S. My best friend is expecting her first child any day now and I just have a feeling it is either going to happen while I am on the plane on my way out there tomorrow, or on the plane on my way back next week when I am not accessible.  EEK! 

.....Or maybe it will happen on our anniversary instead?!






No comments:

Post a Comment