Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • L'Auberge de Sedona - Truly one of the most amazing places to visit.  They offer top notch customer service and we will continue coming back to them for years to come.  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

  • Pink Jeep Tours - this more than exceeded my expectations.  To say they take you off-roading would be putting it lightly.  They take you to the top of the red rocks and everywhere in between.  Worth every penny.

  • Oaxaca - I already miss you.  Not only do you serve some of the best Mexican food I have ever consumed in my life, but you prepare your foods with integrity and only the best quality ingredients on hand.  Oh...and your margaritas are not too shabby either.  LOVE!

  • Bailey Boo - I missed her while we were gone!


  • Summer Fridays - This may be a repeat from a couple of weeks ago, but it is even more appreciated after returning to work from a relaxing vacation.  Given my company does not grant us the typical "leave at noon" policy, but we still get out at 3pm if our work is complete.  Taking full advantage!




No comments:

Post a Comment