Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

Fantasy Football - The draft is tonight and I cannot wait!  This moment makes or breaks your entire fall/early winter.  I will provide a full report on my team next week once everything is in place.  In the meantime, I felt it was appropriate to update my team name and logo for this season.  In 2012, I will be known in the CBSSports world as "The Lady Killer" - accompanied with this (sorry, Chad!):



Warby Parker - Check out my new glasses (well, they have not officially been ordered yet, but they are in the works).  I love them.  As an added bonus, when you buy a pair of Warby Parker's, they donate a pair to someone in need!



Going Away Parties - This weekend, we celebrate the "final farewell" to our friends as they will be moving to Los Angeles to start their lives as newlyweds.  A big group of us are getting together on Saturday to make sure they never forget why Chicago will always be "home."




It's A Boy! - Coming Winter, 2013.  It has been confirmed, as of this week, that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting a bouncing baby boy.




Weekend Forecast - Aside from the potential storms on Sunday, it is going to be the perfect weekend!  I am hoping to get some time outside and enjoy it while it lasts.



1 comment:

  1. If you are in the market for a brand new pair of glasses, I would VERY highly recommend GlassesShop.com. It sells high quality, accurate prescription eyewear for a fraction of the cost of any traditional provider.

    ReplyDelete