Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • Madrid Bound - I was able to snag a free flight for my husband to accompany me to Madrid!  Turns out, client's appreciate when you exchange your business class ticket for 2 coach tickets.  Wah, wah....  We are heading out a little bit earlier than planned (next Saturday) and will have a couple of days to ourselves before I have to work Tues-Thurs for the shoot. 

  • Nicole Richie for Impulse - Yes, please!  Nicole Richie has teamed up with Macy's to design a more affordable clothing line alternative to her Winter Kate collections.  Thoughts?  I am already plotting my purchase of one piece and may come back for more.  Love her, I cannot resist!

  • Fall TV Premieres - A lot of great TV shows returning this month (and some next month as well).  This week, I am most excited for HBO's Boardwalk Empire on Sunday!

  • The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest - I took a brief hiatus from the "Girl" trilogy as I needed to switch it up a bit.  But I am back in full effect, rocking and rolling my way through the 3rd installment.

  • The X Factor - I wish I were kidding.  To be fair, I only caught the 1st episode since I am supposed to be restricted to only 2 signing shows per year (and turns out, I became a bit of a Gleek last year....).  Surprisingly, I did not find Britney and Demi annoying at all - well, aside from the constant open mouth smile brought to you by Brit.  Other than that minor set back, a definite improvement from last season already!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment