Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Team Aniston

I have always been a proud supporter of Team Aniston.  I even went as far to purchase one of those ridiculous shirts from Kitson when Brad went and cheated on her with that skank to showcase my allegiance.  What's worse is that I still own it, and every time I donate clothes I refuse to add that to the pile....even though I never wear it....not even around the house....because it is basically baby sized.

What can I say?  I am a fan!  Who from my generation did not grow up loving Rachel Green?!  I mean, come on, people....we were conditioned to love this girl.  Her hair, her style, her friends (and not just the ones from the sitcom), her work out routines, her diet regiment, her boyfriends, etc.  If it is associated with Jen, we all want in on it....

Hell, I have convinced myself that the electrolytes in smartwater do actually make it smart, because it's made that way.  And shame on me - I work in advertising and entertainment, I should know better....

Which brings me to this.  Have you guys had a chance to check out the new promo for the brand?  Check it out below if you have not already:


Brilliant.  Sadly, this is not a deal I negotiated, nor did my company have any part in it, but it is too good not to share. 

They ran a similar campaign last year when they released a "sex tape," but playing into the current baby bump hype, and in the aftermath of her recently announced engagement, this was perfect timing.

It is always refreshing to see celebrities who do not take themselves so seriously.  Be willing to have a sense of humor and laugh at your own expense every once in awhile.  Good in practice for common folk, even better in practice for celebs!


No comments:

Post a Comment