Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Pharrell Joins The Voice - This makes SO much sense to me. He is arguably the hottest name in music after last yearNo. Brainer.



Newmania - This weekend commences the official bachelorette festivities for one, Amanda Newman.  This should be....interesting.



Starbucks Low Calorie Iced Coffee + Milk - I have a problem.  A daily, I am now heavily reliant on this to start my morning, type of problem.



Baby Maker - I'm so excited to announce that Brandon and I are....SIKE! I got you guys, huh?!  In reality, Sunday brings the showering of Baby Yoyo! He will be making his debut in late May (we are told...).



Sharks Win! - Thursday marks another Oceana victory! This time, the California law that prohibits the selling and possession of shark fins in the state was challenged, but upheld in court. Look how happy they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment