Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Overalls. Are. Back!

Can you believe it?  It's like Christmas in spring, you guys. I'm so busy trying to crawl out of the worst winter of my life to even know if this is true or just a mirage. Warm weather cannot get here fast enough! 

Always a fan of a one piece in any variety, I was a frequent offender of the overall craze back in the 90's. Corduroy, denim, khaki - you name the material in which it was available, I owned it. If only I had proof... Cassie - a little help on this one?! 

Better question - why did it take so long for this epic trend in fashion to make a come back?! I didn't even realize I missed it until I walked by one of my favorite boutiques to find a mannequin in the window, decked out in denim, calling to me like a siren. I was able to maintain self-control (not making any impulse buys) - also I did not have my wallet, but I'm definitely going back!

I'm already hard at work conceptualizing how to style my overalls for when I'm finally able to wear them!



Simple, fun, comfortable! I know what you are thinking...this can be tricky to pull off without looking like a farmer. And maybe you ARE a farmer, in which case that is also entirely acceptable. Just be confident and rock it - it will totally work!

For more fashion inspiration, check out these different ways to rock your overalls in 2014!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment