Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Favorites

I'm a little behind this week since I have been out of pocket and traveling for work. So forgive the Friday Favorites coming at you on a Sunday night. Better late than never, right?!

Derby Tickets - Holla! The Kentucky Oaks/Derby tickets arrived this week. We are only a couple of weeks out now - I should really start planning my outfit!


New York Weather - I have been in NY since Thursday and the weather has been so great. I cannot remember the last time I didn't have to wear a puffy coat, so this has been a nice change of pace.


Josh Duhamel - I work with celebs on a daily basis. Some are a huge disappointment, some are just blah and some are actually great. But this guy....Hands down the most grounded of anyone I've ever worked with. We had such a great time with him on Friday and Saturday. 


Scarpetta's Duck Foie Gras Ravioli - Sinful. This dish was rich enough to be a dessert. Thank God it wasn't, however, because I followed it up with the most ridiculous peanut butter chocolate ganache with peanut butter gelato. Cheat day!


Old Faces, New Places - While the trip to NYC was meant for work only, I decided to extend it through Monday to enjoy some time with B and to catch up with old friends who have relocated to the east coast. We had an amazing time and cannot wait to come back and do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment