Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Upright Citizens Brigade - OK, this favorite is actually specific to one performer really. I'm not even talking about Matt Besser - who is a founding member and was also present. I'm talking about Zach Woods. I love this guy! Much to my surprise, he emerged as one of the lead performers in the improv show we attended while in LA alongside Tig Notaro, which was also pretty exciting. WIN!



Virgin America Safety Video - Imagine my fearful flyer anxiety when it became clear the safety instructions would be delivered via music video while on Virgin America flights. It was so bizarre that I could not help but laugh and relax. Out. Of. Control.



Kentucky Oaks/Derby - Finally! The first weekend in May is upon us. My family and friends head down to Louisville to partake in the festivities and it never disappoints. Wish us luck!




NFL 2014 Schedule - You guys....my dreams have come true and I immediately must secure tickets - of both the airline and NFL variety. Saints vs. Bengals....Nov. 16th.....in New Orleans. Best. NFL. Season. Ever!



Emma Stone vs. Jimmy Fallon - While John Krasinski introduced us to the Lip Syncing battle, and will forever hold a special place in my heart for it, Emma Stone held her own on Fallon this week. Even so, I think I still prefer the Stephen Merchant and Joseph Gordon-Levitt version of the segment. There's just something about a giant, anorexic man singing Beyonce Z. What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment