Thursday, May 8, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Air Jordan 1

In honor of the NBA Playoffs, I figured I would use this as a platform for my Air Jordan coming out party! 

I would deem their unveiling an OBVIOUS success when I consider the number of compliments that were thrown at me on my way to work this morning. Talk about a great start to your day, am I right?! Also - the answer to your question is: YES - the majority of the nods came from highly fashionable, African-American gentlemen. It is for this reason that I know I really AM looking fresh to def.

I rock those Air Jordan 1 Retro OGs - '85 version - in red with grey suede: 




I feel like if you are going to own Jordans, it should absolutely be the OLDEST school version, right? This week, we throw back to where it all began:



1 comment:

  1. Good article, thank you for sharing air jordan 1 shoes,very nice!How do I get these images to download?
    Look at my website can get them Nike Mens Jordan 1 Mart Store.

    ReplyDelete