Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites

Memorial Day (Four Day!) Weekend - SO needed. Work has been a real drag lately, so this four day weekend could not have come at a more opportune time. I realize this sounds insensitive, so allow me to also sing the praises of those men and women of our armed forces - THANK YOU!



Josh Kaufman Wins The Voice - Finally, a non-Blake or Adam victory on The Voice! Sadly, the news came to me via a spoiler post by Usher - I haven't even had a chance to watch the finale yet!



Three Pairs Of Shoes For $0 - Um, yes. You read that correctly. My stellar membership to ShoeDazzle granted me the opportunity to scoop up three new pairs of shoes for a grand total of $0. Hell, I still have a $12 credit!



Running - I have been crushing it on the running front these past two weeks. I just get going, am in the zone, and have to literally force myself to stop to ensure I have enough time to get ready for work. That's a good feeling to have!



Birthday Boy - Happy Birthday to my grandpa, Pawpaw, on May 26th!




No comments:

Post a Comment