Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Favorites

Summer Fridays - That's right, these are back in full effect now that Memorial Day is behind us! We don't execute this policy as well as most companies in our industry, but I happily accept the 3pm departure on Fridays during the summer months.



Birthday Wishes - To this guy, earlier this week!



Marriage - This week marked a whole lot of love as we celebrated an anniversary and prepare for the upcoming nuptials tomorrow. Team Marriage!




Old Faces - This weekend brings to town some of our close friends, all of whom have chosen to leave us for better weather (and better jobs, I guess...). Regardless, we are happy to have the gang back together for what should be a pretty bomb ass party!


 



Bourbon With A Splash Of Ginger - I. Can't. Stop. I found this zero sugar, zero calorie ginger ale and it has been game over ever since. Sure, I limit my intake to weekends only... But this has replaced red wine for me as of late.




No comments:

Post a Comment