Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites

Bronny Goes Home - I. Love. Everything. About. This. Also, I called it over a year ago when I bet my friend Jason $1 million that he would return to Cleveland. I accept checks and Pay Pal...



Parents Weekend - The Stonekings and Gaylers make their way to Chicago this weekend and we have a lot of fun things planned (a la pontoon boat!). It is always so nice when people come to us!



Mid-Week Vacation Days - I took the day off on Wednesday to spend time with some old college buddies. I'm so glad I did - not only did it break up the week, but it was such a nice day and we walked around, dined outside, etc. All in all a pretty nice little hump day!



Venire A Luce - I rushed home on Thursday evening, because my husband called me and had made a last minute reservation at a new restaurant. His parents had arrived to Chicago earlier in the afternoon, so I made my way home and we had an amazing dinner at this "new" restaurant for their soft opening. The best part? IT WAS FREE! More on this another time....



Birthday Celebrations - Wednesday brought us a very Happy Birthday to this guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment