Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Hannahconda

A good friend turns 31 tomorrow. In honor of said celebration, I decided this week's throwback would take us down memory lane. Hannah and I grew up together, swimming every waking moment of our childhood it seemed - both for fun and competition. She lived across the street from my grandparents and I will never forget the manner in which we met....

We tell the story with different intros - mine being that I always noticed her outside when I was there, hers being that she always saw us coming and went outside because she wanted to come over to swim. Either way, we observed each other from afar - each showcasing our acrobatic prowess. I would do a cartwheel, she would do a cartwheel... I would do a cartwheel, she would do a cartwheel... It was really the only move either of us had.

Finally, knowing she was friends with one of my classmates, I asked her, "You're Courtney's friend, right?" And the rest is history...


#ThrowbackThursday



No comments:

Post a Comment