Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

Seattle - I will be checking out the Northwest region of the U.S. this weekend. I am so beyond excited to experience all that Seattle has to offer. I've heard so many great things about the city and am really looking forward to a lot of oysters!



Chuck and Coogan - Wedding Bells for these guys! They are the reason for our Seattle adventure - for that, we both congratulate and thank you!



South Africa - We made the final payment installment for the big South Africa trip this week! I cannot believe we are now only 33 days away from departure. But, I mean.... who's counting?! These guys obviously are not...




Watermelon - I don't know if this is relevant only to the Chicagoland area, but we are getting some of the best watermelon this summer. As in, every single bite is delicious watermelon. And that's not an easy task! I cannot get enough of it. Keep 'em coming!



Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday to Lori on the 14th and Newman on the 17th. May you both live forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment