Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

Robin Williams - Let us celebrate the life that was lost. May you find peace...



Gavin DeGraw - His brand new single, Fire, is now available on iTunes. Even better? Finest Hour: The Best of Gavin DeGraw drops on October 7th!



Shark Week - It seriously never gets old. I know I am out of control this week, but I cannot help it. Knowing I will soon be face to face with a great white in T - minus 13 days certainly does not help curb my excitement either!



Cell Phone Crashing - I had never seen this video, but I too find publicly loud phone talkers incredibly annoying. This guy decided to have a little fun with it...



Bailey Boo - This weekend is the last time I will see my little pipsqueak until September 8th! I will miss her cuddles...




No comments:

Post a Comment