Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites

Fantasy Football - As if this week were not crazy enough, our Fantasy Draft took place on Tuesday night. While I did not prepare in the manner in which I like to, I am feeling pretty confident about this little squad I have put together for the 2014-15 season. At least for the time being...




Peyton Manning - Not only did I scoop him for my fantasy squad, but I am really loving his latest and greatest in commercial work. This time for Gatorade - check it out:



Birthdays Galore! - So many birthday celebrations to take place while we are gone! We are so sorry to miss them, but are sending our love from afar to: Dan on August 22nd, Dad on August 25th, Michelle on August 27th, Bailey Boo on August 28th and Sundi on August 31st.



Africa by Toto - I have every intention of playing this on repeat as I make my final decent into Cape Town. If it weren't frowned upon to disturb the entire plane, I would play it for all to hear...



Hiatus - As much as I would love to continue the upkeep of this little space of mine while I am gone, I am looking forward to the 16-day hiatus. Without further adieu, we bid you farewell. Until September 8th, anyway... Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment