Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday - International Love

As you read this, I am well on my way to South Africa. I am likely one of two things at this very moment:

  1. So giddy with excitement that I cannot bring myself to fall asleep on the plane; or 
  2. Sitting in a lounge in Istanbul, wishing I could teleport to Cape Town instead of embarking on another 12 hour flight. 

Either way, one thing is for certain - I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!  We have been planning this trip for over a year. Do you know how long that feels when you look at your countdown app daily?!

In honor of the next installment of our international adventures, I thought it was only appropriate that we go back to the last one - Spain, 2010. Great people, good times, even better experiences.






#ThrowbackThursday



1 comment: