Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

Jaws Week - Stop laughing, this is serious. Not to be confused with Discovery Channel's Shark Week (which is excitingly next week!), this is a little gift from AMC in the meantime. B has been traveling all week and I have been getting home late, just in time for the late night showings of such classics as: Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3 and Jaws: The Revenge. There have been some late nights to say the least...



RPM Steak - Bill & Giuliana are at it again, taking the Chicago culinary scene by storm! Their new venture, RPM Steak, has a private opening this Saturday before it opens to the public later in the month. I am excited to check it out!



Picstitch - This collage app is helping me to coordinate my packing plan for South Africa. I literally laid out all of my clothes, took individual photos, and was able to put more than 50 outfits together based on only a handful of pieces total. Crushing it...



Keep Calm - Uh... I generally find these little posters (or whatever the hell they are?!) to be quite annoying. That was until Facebook finally targeted their advertising towards something I could actually get on board with. This...



Candidly Nicole - It is no secret that I love Nicole Richie. She is hilariously awkward, and often times completely ridiculous, but she never takes herself too seriously. She is taking things next level with her new VH1 show. There are a number of reasons why you should watch, but I think she explains it best...



No comments:

Post a Comment