Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And The Winner Is......

Jermaine Paul?  REALLY?!  I had him slated for 3rd, behind Juliet and Tony.  Between the sudden change of accent upon the announcement of his victory, the obvious "feud" that had been suppressed throughout the season's entirety between X-tina and Tony and the overwhelming realization that I actually wanted Jamar Rogers to win, it was just way too much for me to handle.

Ali (8:05pm): Welp, 5 minutes in and we are just killing time.

Tom (8:09pm): This filler is a bunch of horseshit.  This show should have been an hour.  Tops.

Ali (8:10pm): ugggggh. Pip.  They sound really good though.  Who know, J5 would be the missing link for all of them?!

Ali (8:11pm): MJ, healing the world yet again.

Tom (8:12pm): James needs to get a freaking haircut.  He looks like an awkward school girl.

Ali (8:12pm): How dumb do you think Jermaine feels knowing Jamar is a thousand times better?  Even James Massone is on point!

Tom (8:12pm):  Michael Jackson makes them tolerable as a unit.

Tom (8:13pm): Jermaine has the last laugh though in the finals, but chances are they will all get scooped by record companies.  Carson is beyond awkward, who says "take that boy bands?"

Ali (8:13pm): I forgot Hall & Oates is peforming.  YES!

Tom (8:15pm): Oates will always remind me of Ross from FRIENDS going to prom.

Ali (8:19pm): These outtakes are great.

Tom (8:20pm): I've never seen a bad blooper reel.

Ali (8:20pm): I am genuinely terrified by whatever that was Adam was doing.

Ali (8:20pm): Flo Rida!?  This is gonna suck.

Tom (8:21pm): Hey now, he makes excellent blackout music.

Ali (8:23pm): Dude, she's a rocker and you have her singing club music.

Ali (8:30pm): Now this is just awkward.  Thank God for Katrina.  She is the only one worth a shit.

Tom (8:31pm): Katrina is mopping the floor with them.  When is someone gonna tell Pavao she is not a peacock....?

Tom (8:34pm): You think Christina's tits are upset they couldn't come to the finale?  They're trapped behind that banquet server shirt.

Ali (8:35pm): She's sick Tom.  I'm trying to go easy on her.

Ali (8:39pm): I love Adam and Blake together.  Blake is hilarious.

Ali (8:40pm): man, Daryl Hall.  Still got it.

Tom (8:42pm): Agreed.  Even if he does look like a Michael McDonald impersonator.

Tom (8:48pm): Really Jenny McCarthy?  That show looks like Survivor and Temptation Island.

Ali (8:49pm): I know.  How must she feel going from Singled Out to that?

Ali (8:52pm): Cheesa has lost weight.....or got a better stylist.

Tom (8:56pm): Kim and Cheesa carried a sinking ship.

Ali (9:02pm): Jamar getting mad love.  2 performances?  I want his leather jacket.

Tom (9:04pm): You are the conductor of the Jamar train.

Ali (9:04pm): I do dig him.

Tom (9:13pm): This is the filler I am talking about - I have never seen a cat montage, hopefully it will be the last.

Ali (9:15pm): No joke.  Every Lady Antebellum song sounds the exact same to me.

Tom (9:15pm): Just like Dave Matthews.  Sorry.

Ali (9:22pm): Ahhh, yes!  I love Fleetwood Mac.

Tom (9:22pm): Fleetwood Mac.  F yeah.

Ali (9:23pm): He actually could be Lindsey Buckingham.  You know what, I don't think I would be upset if Tony won.

Tom (9:24pm): Is it bad that I associate Lindsey with "What's Up With That?" on SNL?

Ali (9:24pm): Hahahahaha.  Bill Hader.  This is actually a really good duet.

Tom (9:25pm): Agree.  But if Tony does one more kick I'm gonna change the channel.

Tom (9:33pm): Pip should contact Glee.  Better match.

Ali (9:41pm): I hate myself for liking this Beiber song.  I cannot help it, it reminds me of early JT.

Tom (9:42pm): Haha.  I think everyone feels the same way.

Ali (9:52pm): Oh, I'm sorry.  How did I miss Xtina was only wearing underwear?

Tom (9:53pm): hahahahaha.  She is a kook.

Tom (9:54pm): I had Jermaine in 3rd, WTF?

Ali (9:54pm): I think he might win. 

Ali (9:55pm): Knew it.  He had that Alicia Keys pull.

Tom (9:55pm): I'm sick.  Pure robbery.

Tom (9:56pm): I'm happy for him - Juliet will have a bigger career though.  #saltyfinalcomments



So in closing:

  • Next year's finale should only be 1 hour long.  The filler this year was sub-par at best.

  • Michael Jackson remains one underlying theme in uniting a nation....and the world.

  • Xtina no longer feels the need to wear pants.

  • Tony Luca should go as a young Lindsey Buckingham OR Bill Hader as a young Lindsey Buckingham for Halloween this year.

  • Jamar Rogers should have won season 2 of The Voice....and he was not even in the finals.









No comments:

Post a Comment