Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • ShoeDazzle! - So I have known about this site for a long time, but it has recently changed its monthly fee policy and now I am hooked!  I signed up today (it is FREE!) and they took me through a series of questions so they were able to establish my personal style profile.  It was so spot on - free-spirited, artistic and whimsical!  It takes about 24 hours to put together my personal showroom for this month and I cannot wait to check back tomorrow and see what is in there!

  • Neon - I cannot get enough of this spring trend.  I have designed some mix and match outfits on Polyvore and I seem to continue to be drawn in to all kinds of subtle accessories featuring the trend as well.  Makes me want a neon slap bracelet real bad.  Love!

  • Catching Fire - This is the second of the three books in The Hunger Games series.  I read it in about two days this week.  Not as good as book one, but still a quick and entertaining read nonetheless.

  • Sunshine - It has been so sunny these past two days without a cloud in the bright blue sky.  I am totally one of those people who becomes mentally affected by the weather.  When it is sunny like this, it makes everything so much more pleasant to be around!

  • When Bosses Take Fridays Off - Best. Day. Ever.  It really sets the tone for the whole weekend when you are able to just relax and get through a busy Friday without anything standing between you and those next couple of days off.


Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment