Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites

Floral Print - I bought the cutest pair of floral print sandals from ideeli. I was always so anti-flowers anything, but I am digging this trend when done right - meaning, a little goes a long way!

In-Laws - I could not ask for better in-laws. I am so very lucky that my husband's family is so much like my own. This weekend we are in St. Louis celebrating my mother-in-law's retirement with the whole fam!

Pools - There is nothing better than having access to your own, private pool on a scorching hot day.

Fridays Off - 3-day weekend, need I say more?

The Suburbs - There is something to be said about being able to sit on a very large porch, drinking and listening to a symphony of frogs croaking. A nice change of pace from our city way of living, for sure.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment