Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites

  • Kentucky Derby - As mentioned in detail earlier this week, I am super jazzed for Derby weekend! Congrats to today's Kentucky Oaks winner, Rosie Napravnik, who became the first female jockey to win as she rode Believe You Can to victory. 


  • The Hunger Games - I know, I know. I am about two years late on this one, but I am adamant about reading a book prior to seeing the movie adaptation. I made one exception last year when I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo prior to reading the book, but The Hunger Games seems to have taken over my mind. I could not put it down and cannot wait to see the movie!

  • Sprint Intervals - If you want to kick your own ass, start mixing these into your weekly workout routines. This is not the exact workout I have been doing, but sprint intervals, in general, are killer and will take your cardio training up a notch, no doubt.

  • Grey's Anatomy - Whoa, Dr. Kepner! Turning your back on Jesus and failing your boards? See you in hell, cupcake. This show has really found its groove again and I cannot get enough.







2 comments:

  1. well rest assured that you are not the last person to hop on the hunger games bandwagon. because I am. I totally want to read the books too before seeing the movie--but I have more 'important' books to read right now... maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! It is addicting. I am on book 2 of the series now, but totally worth the read as they are quick and easy.

      Delete